While browsing the internet today, I came across a site that had some random question surveys, and laughed my behind off at the responses that were given. These questions, though fairly innocent, were thought provoking and character revealing, so I decided to do it to myself. (Get your filthy mind out the gutter!) 😀 The only thing I did to myself was answer the questions. Try it yourself. It’s fun. I promise. 😀
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
‘Allowing her second eldest daughter, to bring her boyfriend by.’
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
‘A flower on my bed spread.’
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
‘Getting the kids ready for bed.’
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
‘The Big Bang Theory.’
5. Without looking, guess what time it is.
’10 minutes to 9 pm.
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
’12 minutes after 9 pm
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
‘I fell asleep last night while doing this, so I am now continuing in the am from work….to answer the question, I am hearing an annoying person in my office who I want to leave, breathe heavily, and I would like to smack the shit outta them.’ 😀
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
‘This morning. I was coming to work.’
9. Did you dream last night?
‘Nope,..at least I don’t think so.’
10. Do you remember your dreams?
‘I usually do.’
11. When did you last laugh?
12. Do you remember why / at what?
‘Yeah. I was watching The Big Bang Theory.’
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
‘Large calendars and a list of telephone numbers.’
14. Seen anything weird lately?
‘Yeah.’ A man try to…. (lol) lemme stop. 😀
15. What do you think of this quiz?
‘It’s something to do, that won’t land me in prison.’
16. What is the last film you saw?
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
‘Jamaica or Paris.’
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
‘I’d pay off my mortgage.’
19. Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
‘No, because if I do, and they read this, then they will know. So it kind of defeats the purpose.’ 🙂
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
‘I would put all annoying, bad-minded, mean spirited and wicked people on Mars, and people who bleach heavily on Jupiter , as they would be further away from the sun. I think that they would really appreciate that.’ 😀
21. Do you like to dance?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
‘Takes aggrieve major.’ lolol 😀
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
‘A word document.’
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
‘A few years ago.’
27. Type of music you like most?
28. Type of music you dislike most?
29. Are you listening to music right now?
30. What colour is your bedroom carpet?
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
‘Add a deck, update some furniture and bathroom fixtures.’ I watch waaay too much HGTV. I like my house though. It’s cool. 🙂
32. What was the last thing you bought?
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
‘Are Michael Jackson’s kid’s black?’
35. Do you have a garden?
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
‘Yes.’ Shall I sing it for you?
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
‘Think about when am I gonna be able to work for myself and make a good living.’
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
39. Who sent the last text message you received?
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
41. What time is bed time?
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
43. How many tattoos do you have?
‘7. Soon to be 6’
44. What did you do for your last birthday?
‘Fight the flu.’
45. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
46. Is the glass half empty or half full?
47. What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?
48. When’s the last time you ate a home grown tomato?
‘A month ago.’
49. Have you ever won a trophy?
50. Are you a good cook?
‘Yes.’ Please check out my cooking magic blog posts. 😀
51. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
52. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
53. What’s under your bed?
‘Two free weights and a laundry basket.’
54. Do you believe in love at first sight?
55. Think fast, what do you like right now?
Australian Belgian chocolate ice-cream on a hot waffle sugar cone. Yummm.’ 😀
56. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
‘F*^k yeah. I’m awesome!’ 😀
57. When was the last time you cried?
‘When my husband pissed me off.’
58. What’s your favourite breakfast cereal?”
‘Corn pops and Honey Smacks.’
59. Are you strong?’
‘I am fricken Xena Warrior Princess. 😀 I despise weak bitches.’
60. Do you unite your shoes when you take them off?’
61. What are your favourite smells?”
‘Fresh baked bread, and Vanilla.’
62. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
‘Their height and their feet.’
63. Did you enjoy answering the questions in this survey?
‘I suppose. 🙂 I liked it enough to finish it.’ 😀